When your clients travel internationally,
their access to healthcare does not need to be limited by borders. Provide your clients the care they need from trusted doctors and hospitals whenever and wherever they need it most.
The GeoBlue expat health plan program, underwritten by 4 Ever Life Insurance Company and administered by Worldwide Insurance Services LLC, covers expats and their families, combining unsurpassed personal service with innovative mobile technology. GeoBlue is a leader and innovator in serving the needs of world travelers. That's protection, enhanced.
4 Ever Life Insurance Company is partnering with HTH International to provide GeoBlue, an industry-leading Blue Cross and Blue Shield branded program for international world travelers. GeoBlue offers unsurpassed service paired with state-of-the-art mobile technology to help expatriates, their families, and business travelers access trusted doctors and hospitals around the world.
International Travel Market
This innovative partnership tackles an underdeveloped market for the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans—international travel. According to the World Tourism Organization, each year over:
- 1 billion arrivals occur worldwide
- 60 million air travelers arrive in the U.S.
- 37.4 million air travelers leave the U.S.
- 3 million corporate and individual expats leave the U.S.
To fulfill the under-met needs of these markets, 4 Ever Life and Worldwide Insurance Services LLC, both independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, have partnered to offer GeoBlue. Among its strengths, GeoBlue includes:
- Contracts with over 6,500 hospitals and doctors in 180 countries
- 24/7 phone, web, and smartphone-based assistance services
- Direct billing for both inpatient and outpatient services so members do not have to pay first and then file the claim for reimbursement
GeoBlue is the trade name of Worldwide Insurance Services LLC, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, made available in cooperation with Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies in select service areas.
Utilization Review Criteria for Insured Connecticut Individuals and Employers
To view Utilization Review criteria used for your claim:
- Go to: http://www.ahatpa.com/medicalpolicy/
- Select “Accept and Go to Medical Policy Online”
- Select “Commercial” and type the policy name or number in the search field
The 4 Ever Life Insurance Company underwritten International Travel program is protection, enhanced. For more information, please call 855.282.3517 or visit geo-blue.com.